The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be in attendance at the event in Düsseldorf, Germany in September, the first joint public outing since they were ‘relentlessly pursued’ by paparazzi
Meghan Markle will once again join her husband Prince Harry at this year’s Invictus Games in the couple’s first joint public appearance since their “near catastrophic car chase”.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will make their first public appearance since the “near catastrophic” car chase in New York City in May. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will host the Invictus Games in Düsseldorf, Germany, from August 20-28.
The Invictus Games are an international sporting event for wounded, injured and sick armed services personnel and veterans. The games were founded by Harry in 2014, and he has served as its patron since then.
Harry and Meghan’s appearance at the Invictus Games will be their first public appearance together since they were chased by paparazzi in New York City in May. The couple said at the time that they felt “unsafe” and “harassed” by the photographers.
The Invictus Games are a major event for the royal family, and Harry and Meghan’s appearance will be closely watched. The couple is still very popular in the UK, and their presence at the games is likely to draw a lot of attention.
It will be interesting to see how Harry and Meghan handle the media attention at the Invictus Games. They have said that they want to protect their privacy, but they will also be under pressure to be seen and photographed at the event.
The Invictus Games are a chance for Harry and Meghan to put the car chase incident behind them and focus on their work with the wounded, injured and sick armed services personnel and veterans. The games are also a chance for the couple to reconnect with the British public and show that they are still committed to their royal duties.