Princess Charlene of Monacos personal Instagram account has mysteriously disappeared amid ongoing reports claiming she left husband Prince Albert and moved to Switzerland.
The former Olympian’s Instagram handle @hshprincesscharlene appears to have been either deleted or deactivated from the platform. As of Friday afternoon, the direct link still takes users to a Sorry, this page isnt available page.
Charlene was transparent with her personal and professional life on her account, often sharing news about her work and snaps of the 8-year-old twins she shares with Albert Crown Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella.
Meanwhile, her charity page the Fondation Princesse Charlne de Monaco, dedicated to help children learn how to swim is still live.
Charlene, 45, went silent on Instagram days after it was reported by international outlets that she moved out of her palace and only sees her Prince Albert, 65, by appointment.
According to various reports, the former swimmer spent the summer with her husband and twins on a yacht but allegedly failed to return back home. Insiders went so far as to claim the duo are just a ceremonial couple, according to French newspaper Voici.
Another tipsteralleged to German outlet Bildthat the duo take turns taking care of the children.
Rumors Charlene and Albert are living separate lives began swirling earlier this year amid breakup speculations, which a palace spokesperson denied and referred to as “totally unfounded.”
For more Page Six you love …
However, the blond beauty was later spotted without a wedding ring in March.
Despite the reports, the couple continue to put on a united front as Albert previously referred to his greatest achievement being his family.
You mean aside from my wife and my children? Because they are,” he previously told People.
Albert also defended his marriage in 2021 as Charlene spent months in South Africa amid rumors he cheated.
While alway, the athlete suffered from a serious illness and nearly died after undergoing several surgeries and dropping weight.
She has not been able to eat solid food in over six months because of all the surgeries she has since gone through, an insider said. She has only been able to take in liquids through a straw, so she lost nearly half her body weight.
At the time, Albert doubled down that his wife’s drastic appearance change had nothing to do with him or their marriage.
These are not problems within our relationship; not with the relationship between a husband and wife,” he told People. “Its of a different nature.